We need Volunteers for many areas.
We all have God-given talents. Sometimes, we know what they are … and at other times we have no clue. This is part of the fun of volunteering. You will discover yourself and make lots of new friends.
But the most important discovery is how great you will feel when you become a blessing to others.
God has given me a strong and very big vision for this TV ministry. God has also inspired to put a strong team of volunteers together.
Become part of this GOD-driven team today. CLICK HERE for Volunteer sign-up.
We need volunteer help in the following areas:
- Make phone calls from home.
- Answer prayer calls (Prayer Team).
- Become a prayer warrior and/or intercessor.
- Help with social media needs.
- Assist with blog.
- Help edit and publish e-newsletter.
- Be a greeter at events.
- Bring organizational skills … to make lists and keep track of stuff.
- Write creative content for site.
- Scout for radio show interviews.
- Work as wardrobe assistant to Dr. Gwen Ford for TV show.
- Work as make-up artist for TV show.
- Work as production assistant for TV show.
- Photographic work.
These are a few ideas of volunteer positions open. As you can see, this is not a small project. But a lot of people, each doing a little, can make this TV ministry a worldwide outreach like no other.
"A special heartfelt thanks goes out to all of my dedicated volunteers who so unselfishly give of their time and talents to help further the 'I Believe' TV Show's outreach!" Dr. Gwen Ford